East Arnhem Land Tourist Association considers the responsible use of personal information to be of vital importance and is is committed to respecting your privacy.
In general, East Arnhem Land Tourist Association does not:
- Collect personal information without explaining why it is being collected.
- Send direct mail or e-mail to anyone whose personal information is held on our database unless they have given us consent or have asked us to do so via a subscription (membership).
- Sell or give the name and contact details of anyone from our database to a third party unless the individual has given consent or asked us to do so.
- Maintain unsecure databases or transfer personal information across borders to an unsecure location.
- Use personal information for anything other than the purpose of collection.
- Send mail or e-mail to anyone from our database without providing a means to have their name removed from the database.
- Deny any individual access to their personal information held by the ATC.
- Assume that receipt of an individual’s contact details is a provision of permission to direct market to them unless they have given us explicit permission or have asked us to do so via a subscription.
- Require users of our website to identify themselves.